ELOT 1435 aims at Organizations providing Communication Services and specifically to:
- Advertizing companies.
- Companies scheduling and buying Media space/time.
- PR companies.
- Sales promotion and direct marketing companies.
- Companies forming distinctive mark.
Certification to this standard is a prerequisite for any company of this sector biding at tenders of the Public and Wider Public Sectors as enacted by N. 3688/2008 Law (Government Gazette 163/A/2008).
Furthermore, the implementation and certification of a management system in accordance with the requirements of this standard contribute in:
- Understanding and meeting the requirements (of laws, clients etc).
- Collecting and managing of data which is related to the performance and effectiveness of the Organization’s operational processes.
- Continuous improving processes through monitoring objectively measurable goals, and
- Evaluating procedures in such a way that the results can provide added value to the system.